Cabin Rental Rates
"Our Cabin Rates At A Glance"
Each cabin, depending on the size, has a minimum nightly rate, which we have is listed below. After this cabin minimum is met, each additional adult is $35/night and children under 12 are $18/night. These rates are based on a 2 night minimum stay. (Holiday weekends have a 3 night minimum)
WE RECOMMEND ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR PEAK WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS TO ASSURE YOU GET THE CABIN AND TIME YOU WANT!
Learn more about our Maine cabins.
Stay with us 7 nights that include only one weekend, (arriving on a Friday or Sunday) and the 7th night is FREE. Not valid with other discounts.
Get more cabin rental information including a list of things you may want to bring.
A Visa or Master card is required as a deposit (50% of the reserved stay) at the time of the booking for all reservations with the balance due on arrival.
Note: When making reservation for large groups, we recommend that you collect deposits from others in the group in case they choose to cancel.
- A credit card hold is acceptable for deposit for advance reservations (over 30 days in advance). A Credit Card hold is considered a deposit and is subject to the same policies in the case of cancellations or a no show. We cannot accept a Debit or Check card as a deposit.
- A Visa/MC Debit card will be charged 50% at the time the reservation is made.
- Personal Checks are acceptable for deposit when received 30 days in advance or for payment due if we have a credit card on file. There is a $10.00 fee for any check returned.
- For any reservation made within 30 days, a Visa or MasterCard is required and processed for the deposit.
SORRY- NO REFUND FOR NO SHOW, LATE ARRIVAL OR EARLY DEPARTURE
"Weather conditions" are not a sufficient reason for LATE cancellations or early departures...any time of the year.
We have motor boats, canoes, kayaks and paddle boats available for our guests. Our basic rates for our guests are listed below. For more details on boat rentals, inquire when you arrive.
Our boats are also available to visitors to Jackman not staying with us (the rates will vary) but our guests will always get first priority for any boat rentals.
|Watercraft||Hourly Rate||Daily Rate||Age Min. without Adult||Credit Card Deposit|
12 Ft Aluminum 4HP
Credit Card Hold
14Ft Aluminum 18HP
Credit Card Hold
Canoe (2 available)
Kayaks (2 available)
Paddle Boat (2 available)
* Half day: sun up until 12 noon or 12noon until sun set.
Paddles, life jackets, instructions and 1 tank of gas are included in above rates.
No refunds for early return
All of our boats are for use from our dock/beach only. From here, you can go to Attean Pond or down Moose River, plus all over Big Wood Lake.
Note: If you bring your own boat, a public boat launch is just down the road and you can tie it up to our dock.
We reserve the right to change our rates without notice.