Cozy Cove is the perfect basecamp for any adventure.
- Hunt the famous big woods of Jackman for large and small game. We have a thriving population of whitetail deer, black bear, moose, ruffed grouse, and more. (Licenses and permits required)
- Trailside Cabins. We have direct access to hundreds of miles of ATV and snowmobile trails right from your door.
- Catch the fish of a lifetime. Troll a lure in Big Wood Pond or wet a fly in one of the 50+ remote trout ponds in the area. Open water or on the ice, anglers of all abilities have an opportunity to land the big one. (License required)
- Paddle on the lake or explore the Moose River Bow canoe trip. We have boats, canoes and kayaks available to our guests.
- Take a hike! Western Maine has a lifetime’s worth of mountains and trails to enjoy.
- Enjoy our private waterfront property. Swim, float, or just take in the unobstructed views of Sally Mountain.
- Just Relax. Toast marshmallows by the fire, sit on the deck and read a book, or sip your favorite drink and enjoy the best sunset in Maine. We are a stress free establishment!
Cozy Cove Cabins
3 Elm Street
P.O. Box 370
Jackman, ME 04945
If you have any questions, let us know by contacting us at: