- Check out time is 10:00AM
- Check in time is 2:00PM - 6:00 PM
- If you plan to check in after 6:00PM please let us know.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Debit Cards are accepted, but we prefer only 1 card per cabin rental.
- Personal Checks accepted for total due only with a Credit card backup
- Full Payment is due on Arrival for all guests
We have motor boats, canoes, kayaks and paddle boats in the Spring/Summer/Fall for our registered guests. General rates are listed on our Rates page. The paddle boats and canoes are free for our guests.
Learn more about sport rentals.
Well behaved dogs are welcome with a $20 charge per dog and a 2 dog max per cabin. (Some exceptions may apply). Puppies under 1 year require a $25.00 deposit. We do ask that you follow some simple guidelines:
- Please, keep your dog off our beds.
- Dogs should be on a leash for the safety of your pet and others.
- Bring your own towels or blankets for the dogs care and comfort.
- Thank you for cleaning up after your pet.
- Please keep your dog quiet, especially at night...your neighbors will appreciate it.
- Do not leave your pets unattended in the cabin unless crated.
Although our cabins are fully furnished and equipped with all you may need for your time away from home, these are some items you may want to bring to personalize your stay with us.
- Personal pillow
- Fan (in hot months)
- Extra bath towels (if you are staying more than a couple of days )
- Beach towels, Beach chair
- Flash light as power outages do happen
- Favorite fry pan or griddle (for pancakes)
- Firewood for summer campfires
- Pet bedding or additional towels/blankets
- Extra supplies for cleaning or storing your catch
- Paper towels, napkins, coffee, condiments
- A Calling card as some cell services are not available in this area
- Groceries - although the market in town has almost everything
We do offer WIFI access although it is limited to areas and cabins closest to the office. Walls and metal roofs seem to interfere with our signals. We have increased our Download speed but as a reminder, we only have DSL. Other WIFI options are at the market and most pubs and restaurants in town.
If you have Verizon or US Cellular, you should have decent cell service in Jackman. Other providers may work at higher elevations like at the Attean lookout. As always, we recommend turning it off your cell phones while enjoying the area.
For those who do not get cell service and need a phone, we have a phone in our lobby to call local businesses, order a pizza, or you can call home with our free long distance option.
Tell us about it when you make your reservation. We can arrange to have flowers or special baskets (with fruit, cheese, crackers, sparkling cider, wine or champagne) to be in your cabin when you arrive. The rate for this varies as to the season and your preference.
What a great surprise that will be for that special loved one in your life especially after a long road trip!
Cozy Cove Cabins was established in the 60's, we think. Two of our original cabins were built on site many years ago, one built in 2003 and the rest were simple rustic Maine sporting "camps" moved here by prior owners. As we renovate each cabin, we are finding under the many layers that many of these cabins were log construction which we are trying to incorporate into our plans. These camps were then piped, wired and insulated for year round use.
When we came to Jackman in 2004 to buy Cozy Cove Cabins, we loved the modern rustic camp charm each cabin had, but they did need a little TLC. Since then, we have made many improvements to each camp and to the property as needed and able. We will continue to do so as your comfort was our first and our primary goal.
Our long term goal is to give each cabin its own personality and style while maintaining the sporting camp feel. We do not want to tear down the old and build new cabins, but maintain a part of the Maine sporting camp history. We prefer the simple Maine cabin and hope you will too.
Learn more about Jackman Maine.